27 September 2007

on the road again, again

We're in Little Rock, Ar. It's good. There's an excellent concrete skatepark that's open until midnight and those local kids I've met there have been super friendly and inclusive, which is, in my experience, somewhat unusual in the skateboarding world. We've also met some locals that have started a bike co-op and who are advocates of unused food redistribution, which means that they dumpster dive, and who very generously shared with us a few loaves of bread and some slightly bruised but still delicious produce. Later tonight we're joining their crew for an group bike ride. Excellent people are everywhere. If I didn't already miss taking classes I'd say that I never want to have a home base again.

That said, we're planning on leaving tomorrow and heading towards Shreveport.

No comments: